- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer. 2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7). 3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer. 4. The indicator should be green. 5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange. 6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green. 7. NOW Release POWER buttons. 8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable). 9. NOW...Open "Printers" and make sure that a "copy" of the printer (MP150) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
You should check the ink level. Open the [Printer Properties] dialog box. Click the [Maintenance] tab and click [View Printer Status].
If the "?" mark appears then you have to disable the low ink warning. If something else appears please let me know.
The reset procedure is this: 1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button. 2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button. 3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection) 4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
note: press 3 times for EEPROM reset
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks 0 time Green Power off 1 time Orange Service pattern print 2 times Green EEPROM print 3 times Orange EEPROM reset 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) then turn it on again.
To reset your Canon IP1000 just simply pull out power cord then press-hold power button, while holding power button insert back power cord. You will notice that the power button indicator lights up upon inserting power cord. then you may release power button and start printer. That will solve your "The waste ink absorber is full" message.
Downside is: you may have to do this frequently if your printer looses power. You will understand what i mean.
Deleted the original CD download. Then, reconnected the corded connection, as there is no wireless capacity. With both computer and printer reconnected, repeated the entire download process, and deleted all prior printers used by computer. System works fine if connected now.
This error means waste ink counter is full.
Solution: 1. Start with printer OFF 2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER 3. Release RESUME 4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER 5. let green light blink until printhead has finished moving. 6. Press resume