i think the frame rate is 1.3 frames per second.
How do I set Continuous Shooting?
Setting Continuous Shooting mode PowerShot SD750 and SD1000.
this mode, the camera shoots continuously while the shutter button is
held down. Recording ceases when the shutter button is released. In
addition, under the following conditions, continuous shooting can occur
at a consistent interval until the SD card is full*.
- A resolution and compression combination other than and is selected.
* If continuous shooting suddenly stops, the SD card may be full.
Continuous shooting is available in all modes except
To set Continuous Shooting
- Press the button to display .
- Shoot the image.
camera will continue to record successive images while the shutter
button is fully pressed. Recording will cease when the shutter button
is released, the card is full or the card does not support a write
speed to allow continuous shooting to continue.
To Cancel Continuous Shooting
- Press the button twice to display .
enhance the continuous shooting performance when you suspect the speed
has dropped, you are recommended to format the SD card in the camera
(Low Level Format) after you save all its images to your computer.
- The interval between shots may lengthen slightly when the camera's built-in memory fills.
- If the flash is firing, the interval between shots will lengthen to accommodate the flash's charging requirements.