- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
"Hi Richard, I need more information about the probem: you need to set the default language as "english" on chrome, right?
if so you need to: 1. Type this on the chrome's address book: chrome://settings/
2. You will see the Settings page, at the bottom of the page you have to click on "Show advanced settings"
3. Under "Languages" click on "languages and spellchecker setting" button
4. Another window appear with the languages list on the left column. Now if you see "English" and on the right column it says that the language cannot be displayed, you need to delete the language, click "Add" at bottom of the left column, choose "English Uk" or "English US" (NOT just English).
5. Now when you click on the language name you can see on the right column the button "Display google Chrome in this language"
Press the "Menu" button and locate the "Settings" (should look like a spanner), press "Ok" or "Select", once it's opened, locate the "phone settings" (it looks like a phone receiver or like a mobile handset) using the up and down key, open it and then the again select the first from the list (that should be theLanguage settings), once it's opened, you'll see the english language written in english as "English", select it [or you can just select "Automatic" if it's default language was "English"]. Now, the language of your mobile will change back to English.
If you need further help, let me know with more details.
Go to menu. You know the setting icon right. Click on that icon.In that one select first ooption named general settings. in that ,you want to select third option will be the language option in that one you can see the english option.....Hope this will helps you...Thank you...
For that again go to control panel->regional settings and language options. Then click on languages. Then click on details. Then in "installed services " you find key bord select it and add usa english then apply and ok. Let me know if you need more assistance. Thanks.