- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Laser pickup unit to its DVD player faulty. Replace the DVD player.
If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Viewing it in "Mosaic" or "Magazine" will make surf easy. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. Do a search by type in the brand name of your device at its search box and press "Enter". http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
1. Check that the disc is free of scratches and dirt or dust. If the disk is dusty, use a soft, lint-free cloth and wipe the disk gently, using straight strokes from the center of the disc to the outer edge.
2. Make sure that you are inserting the disk with the plain, reflective side down.
2. Try listening to another CD (not burned) that you have purchased. If the other cd is giving you the same error message, return the cd player to the store, because it is defective.
3. Ensure that the disc you are using is not a DVD disc. It is easy to confuse the two.
Hope that helps! Good Luck!
That is one of the problem with manufacturers that don't clearly explain the consumers that most of the blue ray dvd player is designed to play blue ray dvds ®ular dvds,but it wasn't never designed to back any DVD-R or DVD-RW. Sorry,there is no way around it,because Sony enjoyed being exclusive in many things. solutiondoct