- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Other than just being famous for the scene in the movie Ghost, pottery is a wonderful craft that can be incredibly relaxing and creative.
It is not easy to get started with pottery at home without some basic knowledge and tools, so you might want to begin with a short course in pottery at a local center.
But once you get started, here are some tips for you:
1. Low-fire clays are good for bright colors and detailed patterns. But they need a good glaze to help seal them against water damage.
2. High-fire clays are much more waterproof, just not as good with bright colors.
3. Pottery by hand this is the simplest method when you do not have a potters wheel and are keeping your projects small. You take a small amount of clay and work it with your hand. Once you have shaped it, you can use a damp sponge to smooth the surfaces.
4. A potters wheel is not something most people have at home but if you do get access to one, it is great for round, symmetrical objects. If you use a potters wheel you will need a kiln at the end for finishing.
5. Once you have put your pottery in the kiln (get advice about how many hours your particular piece needs), you can now paint and glaze your piece.
Pottery is a complicated art form that has many stages but it is really worth it when you get to produce a piece that you have made yourself from start to finish.
i wasn't able to locate instructions for you, for the pottery barn madison toddler bed, but here is the website of pottery barn products. You could contact them directly and ask them whatever your question is.
Anonymous has resurrected this post from 2010. I am sure the daughter is more interested in boys and mobile phones now!
Anonymous Mar 12, 2022
Sounds interesting, seems like I had just the same issue with Macy's, but everything had been solved via Macys customer service . Probably you should get in touch with the customer support team of your supermarket, too?
So you think Macy's will honour an item bought 12 years ago?? I can tell you they won't!! But you can contact Playgo direct.
go to mscustomercare.com-scroll down until you see the pottery wheel, then download directions. We did receive the directions for my daughters pottery wheel, however it is missing page 4 and 8. I hope this helps!
How old is the crib and what parts do you need? If the crib was made in 2006 or earlier, you can contact Delta Enterprise (who makes the Delta Luv cribs). They made the Dana cribs way back then. If it is 2007 or later, contact Pottery Barn direct. Don't ever use anyone else's hardware on a crib other than the manufacturers. Also - please don't use the crib with any broken or missing hardware. It is very dangerous!