- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. In Idle mode, press <Menu>2. Press <Add> on the Subject
3. Enter the message subject and
4. Press <Add> on the Picture
5. Add an image file.
6. Scroll to the Sound line and
7. Add a sound file.
8. Scroll to the Message line and
9. Enter the message text.
10. Press <Opt.> and select Done. 11. Press <Opt.> and select Send.
12. Select an empty location.
13. Enter a destination.
14. Press <Send> to send the
Or you can use samsung x640 "code" in my blog http://pcgadgetdeni.blogspot.com/2013/02/all-phone-samsung-codes.html
Thank you for the above information.
Please ask rlandriani to access the user parameters on the fax machine and turn the Quick Memory XMT to "Off" or "Invalid".
This should set the machine for direct manual sending without memory intervention.
reset the unit..press menu#9000*550 Then press start.Call service 3 has something to do with the temperature of the unit check thermostat @ the fuser unit.replace it because the thermostat is not switching to on/off condition although it reaches its peak temperature.
003 - Recording paper jammed when feeding from the 3rd cassette. Remove the jammed paper.
(1) Open the Printer Cover.
(2) Remove the jammed paper.
(3) Slide out the Paper Cassette.
(4) Remove the jammed or wrinkled paper and reload the recording paper into the paper cassette.
Caution: Make sure that the paper is set under the clips of the Paper Cassette. You can load about 500 sheets with standard weight paper (20 lb. or 75 g/m2).