Question about Sumvision Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: Pc not recognising my mp3 player
Try this: disconnect the player from the computer, turn it off, hold in the volume + button, and reconnect the player to the computer while holding the volume + button in. Keep holding the volume + button for an additional 5-50 seconds. Windows should eventually go into recovery mode and revive the player- it will pop up a window that says Found New Hardware Wizard
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
Heres how I solved this problem
- I was running XP SP2 with WMP10
(Windows Media Player 10)
- Windows will not recognise the T10 unless it has the right MTP (Media transfer Proticol) drivers. This is the little yellow flag you may see on the task bar adter Windows detects the device and trys to install the driver. The drivers are only found in WMP11. Therefore unless you are running WMP 11 your T10 won't sinc or be recognised.
- The Samsung software wont help- so don't bother even installing it as WMP11 has the drivers and does everything the Samsung software does + more.
- I tried to download and install WMP11 directly from the microsoft website but my PC failed the authentcation so I saved the file to my HD instead.
-I then unpacked the WMP11.exe file using WinRAR which i downloaded for free from http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10745708.html.
- I individually ran the WMP11 install file and then all of the other unpacked files by double clicking on them (it takes some time). This installed WMP 11
- I then shut down the PC, plugged in My T10 and WMP/windows recognised the T10!
I had a friend who alos did the above but had a couple of problems- he uninstalled WMP10, Installed WMP11 using the WinRAR method above and it didn't work. After uninstalling WMP11 and then reinstalling it again using the WinRAR to un pack it it finally worked after a couple of re boots.
Note: Prior to using the above method i googled and tried several other ways to get the T10 recognised and none worked. From what I can tell you Need WMP 11
Hope this helps
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
SOURCE: firmware for cyclone mmp
http://www.sumvision.com.cn/drivers.aspx Its the second one down where it says firmware when its downloaded extract it onto the hard drive make sure there isnt much files on the hard drive then connect to tv go to setup select firmware and press play to update.
Posted on Aug 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: