I have got problem, my computer win xp can't print at all,
i have try install at another computer win xp it was worked.
Last action i reinstall win xp but i still got same problem.
need your help ...
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Epson LX-300 can't print
Check your parallel port settings on the XP computer. Compare these setting with the settings on the computer where the printer works. If you are using serial port for printing, then check the serial port settings.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
am using an Epson LX-300+II dot matrix printer in Windows XP. I am trying to print checks that are tractor feed 8.0" x 3.66". I added the cusotm paper size in the print server and it is saved correctly, however, when I try to print, the print properties dialog does not show the paper size. In fact, there are many paper sizes in the print manager that do not show up in the list of available paper sizes.
Make sure you installed correct printer driver and choose the correct model .and remove the pending print job if it is there. To clear all pending job In run window type services.msc and the go to print spooler option just stop and restart the service. And switch off and switch on the printer. Have a nice day and do not forget to rate please...!
Have you tried the Epson driver "ep10759.exe"? It is available at http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14250&prodoid=8192&infoType=Downloads&platform=Windows
It this still doesn't workout for you, pls post back as to how you connect the 810 to your PC (USB or LPT/Parallel),
Good luck and kind regards.
You may have to come to a happy medium on this printer, or, perhaps there is a dip-switch setting (on the printer) needing to be changed.
You could also try one of the other Epson printer drivers. Perhaps you can find one which will get the desired results
You can follow the steps below to install a resident printer driver which is part of your operating system.
NOTE: Windows should detect and automatically install devices attached via the Parallel or USB ports on the computer. You should be able to attach the printer, and the "Plug and Play" feature will install the appropriate driver.
If the driver does not automatically install, please contact your Computer vendor. The "Plug and Play" feature may be disabled within your computer.
The resident driver installation should only be used if the printer is not detected and installed.
1. Start by opening the "Printers and Faxes" window. Click on "Add Printer" on the left hand side of the screen. 2. The "Add Printer Wizard" screen will come up. Click on "Next". 3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen, select "Local Printer" and place a check on "Automatically Detect and Install my Plug and Play Printer". Click on "Next". 4. Windows should report it will check for Plug and Play hardware. It should also detect and install the appropriate resident printer driver. 5. A window will appear and tell you when the process is completed.
*NOTE: If Windows does not detect your printer automatically, you can manually install the printer. Simply select EPSON under manufacturer and select your appropriate model under PRINTERS.
6. When the printer is installed, it will ask you if you would like to print a test page. Check "Yes", then click on "Next". 7. The next screen will display the settings for the printer. Click on "Finish" to complete the installation and print the test page.