Question about Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
Hi! i have a biostar m7ncd ultra mobo, amd athlon 1800+ processor, 1.2g memory, and 80g0g seagate sata drive. i tried to intall windows on the sata drive but i got a message sying that windows did not detect any drives present on the computer. the sata drive i not new. it worked well when used as a back up drive on my other computer. it has since been reformatte and partitined using norton partition magic. the computer i am installing it on now, used to have a 40g ide drive and the sata drive could be read then. actually at boot-up, the sata can be seen on the post screen. it is only when i try to install windows that the drive could not be detected. i will appreciate any input on this subject. thank you.
You need the manual to your motherboard to set it up in the BIOS. http://www.biostar-usa.com/docsmain.asp In the drop down menu select M7NCD ULTRA. I hope this helps. Let me know.
Posted on Jun 30, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2014 | Biostar Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2012 | Biostar NF61S MICRO AM2 SE...
Aug 09, 2011 | Seagate Barracuda (ST380215A) 80 GB IDE...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2009 | Biostar Slot A M7MKB Motherboard
Jan 15, 2008 | Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
Nov 05, 2007 | Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!