It's really sad that u r on a boat because i suggest u may need to get a desk top charger for your phone. Most times these unable to charge problems comes mostly from water damage or your phone been plugged in to the wrong voltage.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn off your phone when it's not in use. If you're not using your Verizon Wireless Razr, then shut it off. Your battery will last much longer if you regularly do this. 2. Charge your phone less. If you charge your Razr nightly, then your cell phone battery won't last long. Try to charge your phone only a few times a week to extend the battery life. 3. Keep your Bluetooth turned off when you're not using it. Applications, like Bluetooth, are notorious for sucking the power from a cell phone battery. 4. Protect your Razr from extreme temperatures. Your cell phone battery lasts longer if kept at room temperature. 5. Discharge the Razr fully. Before you charge your phone, let it completely die. You can extend the life of the battery by regularly discharging and then fully charging it. 6. Leave the battery in the phone. Keep the Razr battery dry and free of dirt to prolong its life.
GO TO SETTINGS" .... SCROLL DOWN TO "PHONE STATUS" AND CLICK ON IT. iF IT SHOWS "DEAD" BUT YOUR PHOPMR STILL POWERS UP ... YOU HAVE A FEFECTIVE CHARGER,
ALSO ... TRY DRAINING THE BATTERY. THEN SHUT THE PFONE POWER OFF FOR TILL THE CHARGER IS COOL TO YJR TOUCH. LEAVE YOUR PHONE OFF AND PLUG THE CHARGER IN FOR 3-4 HOURS.
oNE OF THE TWO SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT IS BAD
umm dat mite be a prob becuz the car usually pumps more voltage in the fone...........and if too much is pumped it damage the circuit board and mite even fry the system......
be care ful and keep trying the wall charger..........hope it works