Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
I left my RAZR in the bathroom when I was taking a shower and now the only button that works is the On/off button. Please help
Did it get wet? Take the battery out and let it dry for a day. DO NOT USE A HAIRDRYER. A hairdryer is to hot and can damage the curcuits.
Posted on Jun 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2014 | Home
Dec 18, 2012 | Building Materials
Nov 24, 2010 | Home
May 04, 2010 | Rinnai Digital Remote Water Heater Control...
Apr 03, 2010 | Home
Oct 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Sep 24, 2009 | Dryers
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Usually answered in minutes!