Hi, I have a problem with my Coolpix775. I bought it 'bout 4 years ago but I don't use it very often... A week ago I tried to use it but the lens cover didn't open... how can I fix it? I appreciate your help folks...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try cleaning the latch that holds the door. After a year the detergent will build up on the spring causing it not to open. If that doesn't do it call the people who you bought it off of. It should have a extended warranty for a year.
The first thing to try is new lithium ion batteries (Energizer Advanced or Duracell PowerPix) or quality rechargables. Battery type makes a difference with these cameras and regular alkalines (even new ones) often just don't cut it.
If it still doesn't turn on, or open up, press and hold the playback button [>] to start up the camera in Playback Mode (resets the lens).
If all else fails, the lens is probably jammed. If you bought it less than a year ago and saved the receipt, call Polaroid tech support and they may replace it. Be prepared to be without a camera for a few weeks.
Hi, perform the following steps to get this issue resolvbed...
1. Check whether the lens cover is opened
2. check whether the battery is fully charged.
If the battery is not fullly charged, connect the Camcorder to the wall outlet using the sipplied AC adaptor.
3. Then, try resetting the Camcorder by pressing the RESET button using a sharp-pointed object while the Camcorder is turned ON.
4. If the issue still persists, turn OFF the Camcorder; then remove the battery pack and discinnect the Ac adaptor from the Camcorder; slide the POWER switch to the ON position for 1 minute. Then, connect the AC Adaptor tro the wall outlet and cjeck whether it helps.
If the issue still persists, service of the unit may require. contact the manufacturer of the Camcorder to get ut serviced.
you need to replace both convergence ICs they are both STK392-110 and you can get replacement ICs at the following link and they provide free step by step instructions with pictures so you can do the job yourself. Heres the link. http://servicemanuals.vstore.ca/