Pleas download manual motherboard chaintech 6AJA4T ?
You can download the manual for the Chaintech CT-6AJA_revision_4 motherboard directly from this URL:
That file (6aja4r4.exe) is a self-extracting compressed file, about 5.6MB in size. I downloaded it to my system, then scanned it with both the Avira Anti-Virus and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware programs, which found no problems. I then double-clicked the file (6aja4r4.exe) and it extracted 11 .PDF files; those files are the Table of Contents (6aja4r4-table.pdf), the four main Chapters (6aja4r4-1.pdf through 6aja4r4-4.pdf), and the six Appendices (6aja4r4-a1.pdf through 6aja4r4-a6.pdf).
Let's do this step-by-step:
1. Open Windows Explorer and create a new folder somewhere on your hard drive where it will be easy to find; I named the new folder "Chaintech_CT-6AJA6r4_motherboard_manual".
2. Download that file (http://www.motherboards.org/files/manuals/19/6aja4r4.exe) into the new "Chaintech" folder.
3. When the download is completed, scan the file with your AV and anti-malware programs to be sure that it is clean and won't cause problems on your system.
4. When you know the file is safe to open, double-click the file (6aja4r4.exe) and it will extract the 11 .PDF files I mentioned into the "Chaintech" folder.
5. Double-click the file named "6aja4r4-table.pdf", which is the Table of Contents for the manual. The ToC will tell you what information is contained in each of the other 10 files. Chapter 1 (6aja4r4-1.pdf) is titled "Introduction", Chapter 2 (6aja4r4-2.pdf) is titled "Hardware Setup", Chapter 3 (6aja4r4-3.pdf) is titled "Award BIOS Setup Program", and so on.
Good luck with this; hope this information helps you. Let me know if you have any questions about this Chaintech motherboard; now that I have the manual on my system, I can probably help you to find any specific information you need about this Chaintech motherboard.
Apr 26, 2011 |
Chaintech CT-6AJA4 Motherboard