Question about Toshiba Satellite M35X-S149 Notebook
I am having a problem with my laptop..I am charging it but it b=never charges so when i start it it shut off and never turned on.But the orange bulb is always on even though I put it on charging for whole night
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2014 | Gateway Ne56r31u Intel Celeron B830 X2...
Sep 30, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite L655-S5101 Laptop
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
May 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2011 | HP G60-230US Notebook
Nov 19, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 07, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Jan 23, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite P15-S470 PC Notebook
Usually answered in minutes!