Question about Jensen MSR4050G CD Player
Unplug the unit for a few hours. If the display still does not work, you have a bad display driver or the backlight is bad. Good Luck
Posted on Jun 29, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2011 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 18, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2017 | Lenoxx Electronics CDR-190 Clock Radio
Jul 27, 2009 | JVC KD-G200 CD Player
Oct 05, 2008 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Sep 28, 2008 | AEG Microwave Ovens
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: