Hi, im reciving an error, every time i insert the cassette in the video camera. "remove cassette" is the error im reciving. and when i open it up to take out the cassette, the tape role is badly pulled out....
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: camera cassette errors
Often in this situation there are two issues that can casue the problem you are having.
1. The tape is casuing the camera to "reject" it. In other words, it thinks there is something wrong with the tape so it is warning you with the error message. Perhaps the cassette has been damaged slightly. This error can also happen when the tape has been used often or taped over a few times.
Solution: Try using a new tape.
2. The camera may need to be cleaned. The recording heads may be dirty and it doesn't matter what tape is placed in there. Purchase a cleaning tape from a consumer electronics store. Make sure you read the directions very carefully.
These are cheap fixes. If it works, great. Otherwise it may need to be serviced by your local technician. Let me know how it goes.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, The error C:31:22 indicates that the problem is in mechanical section of the tape loading path, it need mechanical adjustment, Actually most of the time this problem appears when the insertion of the cassette is improper or due to dirt/dust mechanical gears start malfunction and a sensor in the mechanical detects it and self diagnostic system shows this error, Your camera only needs mechanical adjustment and it work fine again, Contact any expert for mechanical adjustment. Thanks for using fixya.
Hi, The error C 32:11 denotes for mechanical unsuitability, This problem appears when the improper insertion of the cassette been done, or lose cassette tape stuck, In all these situations mechanical adjustment is required, You are suggested to please contact any expert for the mechanical adjustment. Hope you will understand my sayings. Thanks for using fixya.
On Canon camcorders, "remove the tape" error is due to no data reading by video head. You may have clogged heads or somewhere along the area. Initially, I would try to insert good clean "video head cleaning tape" and run for about 7 seconds and see if that resolve the symptom. If it persists, it need a help from a technician. Good Luck. For further help, go to www.camerarepairjapan.com James
Sony camcorders C:31:23 error Take the battery out and turn selection switch to camera and then turn it off. Put the battery back in and its working again.
if that doesn't work try
Try smacking the side of the camera relatively hard with the palm of your hand. Eject the tape and reinsert. You may need to do this a couple of times. good luck
please mark the post with a fixya