I think I may have a solution for the 'Playback Error'problem with the LG CF360. Below, I have put the steps that caused my phone tohave the error and then the steps I took to get rid of the error.
Firstly, my CF 360 worked well for hours of playing songswithout any error. Then, after I did the following steps, the error happenedover and over.
- I pushed a mp3 ring tone via blue tooth to the phone with the SD card in. It saved the ring tone in the SD card, but I wanted it on the phone in case the card was out, it would still ring.
- I took out the SD card and pushed the same file to the phone, so it would save on the phone and not the SD card.
- I also pushed another mp3 to the phone.
Then, the "Playback error" happened intermittently every fewminutes.
This may have been caused by either
- The phone's library of mp3's being corrupted because of the same file in two locations, or
- The phone's physical memory getting too low to effectively play music.
Here are the steps I took that got rid of the error.
- Delete the duplicate mp3 from the SD card
- Move all music mp3's to the SD card and off of the phone.
- Move some pictures to the SD and off of the phone.
- Shut off phone
- Take out SD card.
- Turn on phone and try to play a playlist of songs that were on the SD card (causes the phone not find the file and update the music library)
- Put in SD card while the phone is on. (causes the phone to re-build the music library).
After I did this, I have played mp3's for hours without anyerrors at all, just like before. Either I had too much stuff on the phone orthe music library was not correct causing the crash.
I hope it helps.