Re: how do you set the clock on a pioneer KEH-P2030
1) Hold the source button until the radio shuts off. 2) Hold clock button until clock is displayed. 3) Use < and > buttons to move from hours to min. 4) Use volume up and down to adjust time. 5) Press band button when finished. 6) Press source button to turn radio on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hope this helps
If you are talking about the clock on the DVD display then.....
Audio display model
1. Turn the audio unit on by pushing the "PWR"
2. Push the "MENU" button until the display
indicates the clock adjustment mode.
If the "CLOCK OFF" is indicated on the display,
push the "TUNE" button to change the mode
to "CLOCK ON". Then push the "MENU" button
The time indicator will flash.
3. Push the "SEEK TRACK" button to adjust
Push the "TUNE" button to adjust the
Pushing the , buttons will advance
and , buttons will turn back
4. Push the "MENU" button to finish the
This is the way I worked it out, as soon as you've plugged in the unit, push the MEM button for a couple of seconds then push the PLAY/PAUSE button and hour will start to flash then use the arrow buttons to change hour, then push PLAY to change minutes. Once you've finished minutes push PLAY again. Not sure about setting alarms though and if you get stuck, unplug it and start again.
Their a couple possible things causing the cancel button to not work.
1) the shaft for the button that is in between the little button ya push and the clock is broken so when ya push the cancel button the shaft doesnt engage the button on the clock. To check that pull off the button for the cancel button that ya push and see if the shaft under it is broken or bent
2) the shaft mentioned above is good but the button ya push that actuates the shaft is broken and it can be pulled of and inspected
3) the clock itself is bad and even though the button and the shaft are good when pushed the clock does not respond to being pushed. If ya find that both the shaft and the button seem to be in good order then it will be the clock itself
The part numbers for the parts are;
Good luck in determining what exactly the problem is..i hope i have been able to help ya figure it out, GENE
try resetting the clock. If it is digital, push the clock button and then the number buttons untill you have the proper time displayed...then push the clock button again. If your clock and timer are manual, try pushing in the clock lever and turning it 1/4 turn. If this works it would indicate that your timer has a start and finish time and that the oven is not working because the clock has rotated around to the finish time.
The solution is very simple which I too struggled initially. First **** the CD if any in the system. Then press SRC button in lower left button till it displays clock by pressing it for 2-3 secon ds or 2-3 times as using it you change it to CD and Radio. When clock is displayed press Audio button on top right for 2-3 seconds and then hour will blink. Use Up/Down arrow as por your need to set hour. Else use right arrow to shift to seconds and as it blinks use UP/DOWN arrow to change. After you are set press SRC button again and U R DONE!!!!