- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To set up the clock...
Turn radio off. Hide clock face. Press and hold a few seconds “clock button” to bring clock face up. Press and hold “power on button” till clock starts to blink. The 4 buttons in a cluster on the right under audio, move the hours and minutes. press power when done.
I hope this helps
Please rate accordingly
follow these steps
1) Press ST1+READY button together
2)Turn on the tvs speed 40plus passbook printer
3) The 4 LED will blink 4 times. Release the button ST1+READY immediately after 4 blinks
4)PRESS ST1 - ST1+READY+EJECT starts blinking
5)again PRESS ST1 - ST1+EJECT+ST2 starts blinking
6)again PRESS ST1 - ST1+EJECT starts blinking
7)again PRESS ST1 - ST1+EJECT starts blinking
8)again PRESS ST1 - READY+EJECT starts blinking
9) printer is READY wait and PUT PAPER.
10) The paper goes in and comes out 3 times. will take about 2 minutes.
11) Paper ejects automatically after printing.
12) turn off the printer and turn it on.
To turn off the cycle completion signal on a Bosch dishwasher, please do the following:
1. Press and hold the right "CANCEL/DRAIN" button then press and hold the "ON/OFF" button 2. When the light above the "CANCEL/DRAIN" button illuminates and the beeping starts, release both buttons 3. Press the right "CANCEL/DRAIN" button repeatedly until the tone is at the desired volume, i.e. silent 4. Press the "ON/OFF" button again to confirm/set the desired volume.
1. Make sure your watch is on T1. If not, press the top right button until the mode switches to T1.
2. Press the bottom left button. OFF starts flashing.
3. Press the top left button three times to HOUR mode; hour starts flashing. Use the right buttons to adjust the hour up (top button) or down (bottom button).
4. Cycle through the time and date by pressing the top left button.
5. When finished, press the bottom left button.
The analog clock hands on the Casio 2747 will only turn in a clockwise direction, but there is a way to speed them up when you have to move them far around the watch face.
1. In Timekeeping mode (i.e. Date is shown in the digital display), push button "C" (bottom-left) 6 times to enter Hand-Setting mode. 2. Hold down button "A" (top-left) until the digital time starts to flash. 3. Press button "D" (bottom-right) to advance the analog time by 20 seconds, and hold down button "D" for High-Speed. 4. Alternately, for High-Speed, press button "D" (bottom-right) and button "B" (top-right) together at the same time, and then let go. The hands will continue to move automatically. Press any button to stop them BEFORE they arrive at the desired time, then press button "D" several times to arrive at the time of your choosing. 5. Press button "A" (top-left) to exit. 6. Press button "C" (bottom-left) if you want to return to Timekeeping mode.
1) Press "Mode" button until Time is displayed. 2)
Press and hold "Lap/RST" button until seconds display starts flashing. 3)
Press "ST./STOP" button to change selected entry. 4) Press "Mode"
button to change from
seconds>minutes>hours>date>month>day of the week>time
format>date format 5) Press "Lap/RST" once you are done to set the
To set Alarm time:
1) Press "Mode" button until ALM
2) Press and hold "Lap/RST" button until minutes display starts
3) Press "ST./STOP" button to change selected entry.
4) Press "Mode" button to change from minutes>hours (remember to
cycle through for AM or PM 5) Press "Lap/RST" once you are done to
set the alarm.
To toggle alarm sounds on and off:
"Mode" button until ALM is displayed 2) Press "ST./STOP" button to
toggle alarm sounds on or off (shown on display) 3) If alarm sound is
shown on display, alarm will go off every day at the selected time. To
turn off alarm once the alarm sounds, simply press "ST./STOP" button on the