Question about Ariston Technologies LL64WNA Built-in Dishwasher
I have a LL64 Ariston dishwasher. When I switch it on it does not start and after a while flashes both the R and Eco buttons. I havde left it on for about 1 hour and it still does start,
1) Ensure the dishwasher is turned off.
2) (may not apply) Turn the plastic blue lever located under the sink to the vertical position (this opens the valve, so water can go into the dishwasher)
3) Pour powder indo the dishwasher
4) Turn the dishwasher controller to the top position (the 12 o’clock position) – this is the eco-setting.
5) Press the on/power button on the dishwasher, so that it now turned on (a light will display)
6) Move the dishwasher controller to the “R” position (it’s on the very left), and leave it there a second or two.
7) Move the dishwasher controller back to the eco-setting (the 12 o’clock position).
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
You have to clean the filter and start again the program Melina
Posted on Jul 06, 2007
My dishwasher Ariston show all the time DEMO and i dont know what to do with that . when try to start it again show me DEMO.. and it is there icon for salt i put salt in the salt area and again show me DEMO and salt.....i dont know ...what to do....
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2014 | Ariston Technologies LL64WNA Built-in...
Nov 14, 2011 | Ariston Technologies LL64WNA Built-in...
It is possible that the machine does not start off the cycle because there are errors or feedback from the inputs. For the program to start up the main program controller must initiate the INLET/PUMP MOTOR/DRAIN to work when it is commanded .If this does not happen then the voltage at these points must be checked or the fault relates to no voltage/drive from the controller. This means the controller is a suspect.
If the water flows then the flow should be good, if not the inlet valve is bad or there is dirt in the filter. Also check the flow at the inlet of the water line. What is most important for the motor to start functioning is that the door switch must be ON when the door is shut or this will be an error for starting the motor. The water pressure must be good and the spraying must be seen to be good. If not the pump must be checked for clogging.
Finally after the wash the drain valve will be activated, the water is allowed to come in to rinse and then finally the drain valve/pump activated so as to drain off all the water.
Make sure that a fault in any of the cycle will relate to the specified action, so check the command from the program module and then the executing device be it the valve or motor or pump.
Please check the link below:
Aug 03, 2011 | Ariston Technologies LL64WNA Built-in...
Mar 16, 2011 | Ariston Technologies LI640S Dishwasher
Mar 02, 2011 | Dishwashers
Sep 01, 2009 | Ariston Technologies LL65 Built-in...
Apr 19, 2009 | Ariston Technologies L63SNA Stainless...
Dec 22, 2013 | Ariston Technologies LL64WNA Built-in...
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: