Question about Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
Hi,, i had this problem and pondered for hours, theres no need to format, well in my case i didnt,
eventually i did this
1. plug camera into usb and turn on camera,
or put ur SD card into ur computer and open up my computer (you should se removable disk F) or if ur using SD card you will see and SD card icon,
2. i then found out that many mp3 files are restricted so i imported them into the my itunes libary, this changed all songs to the mp3 file,
3. back to the camera, double click the (removable disk F) and u will see DCIM on the same level as this creat and "MP3" folder, then click that and open it up.
4. go to ur itunes libary and drag and drop into this folder, once imported into the Mp3 folder, unplug ur camera or take the SD card out of the computer and place it back in.
5. turn ur camera on and spin the wheel to ps3 u will see an open icon open it and ur songs will be there
hope that helped
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Hi guys, I think I have it. You need to format the memory card again - I do not know why but it worked for me.
I did lose everythingthing stored on my memory card so do download it to your PC first if you are afraid to lose it.
Check that your MP3 files are not copy protected - saw that comment elsewhere.
With the NV3 disconnected from the PC turn it on. You need to set your dial to AUTO. Press Menu button. Down to "Format" and select "yes". Once done press menu.
Assuming you already have an album of mp3 files ready .../album/*.mp3
where * is the filename you have chosen.
Connect your PC to the NV3 camera and turn on the NV3.
Next at the same level as DCIM create a folder named MP3 eg D:/DCIM and also D:/MP3
Copy your album with MP3 files into the MP3 directory creating D:/MP3/album/*.mp3
Turn off the NV3,disconnect the USB cable and turn the dial to MP3.
Turn on the NV3 and hopefully you will now find the tracks listed. I hope this works now for you too. Enjoy.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
I've done the following and it worked hope it is off help to you :-)
Plug in your camera.
Navigate to the memory card
Make a folder "MP3" (without the quote marks)
copy your mp3 files into it.
disconnect camera from computer
turn on camera
turn selector to MP3
You should now be able to open your mp3 files.
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
I have the same problem, I've tried the files like DCIM and window media player it still does'nt work the camera says the files are all empty.
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
Create a directory called MP3 and add your mp3's under it. It should already have a DCIM directory there for the images.
Posted on Jun 23, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!