Everytime i try to turn it on,i see a cracked screen inside my sansa. i tried charging it but the screen is still cracked. i think it is inside my sansa because the outer screen is okay.please help me and email me ASAP.thank you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the interior screen is cracked, get the player replaced. You can go to YouTube and see the videos of how other peopel have tried to repair their screens, but the methods usually fail/cause more damage.
my sansa e250 wont turn on only when i plug it into the charger...and when i try to turn it on without plugging it into the charger it says battery is low and turns off..when actually the battery is full...?
try resetting (holding power button for twenty seconds)
or letting the battery run out and charging it
still not working?
did you get a warranty, or did you buy it recently, you may be able to take it back to the storee you got it from orr send it back to the manufacturer?
i have the same problem....i am currently trying to get mine fixed. Sandisk told me to take a picture of the broken mp3 player and send it to [email protected], i have sent it to them 8 times within the past 2 months and they still said they have not recieved it. let me know if you find anything out...
Seems like your player may be encountering some corruption. Try this and see if it would help:
Switch your Sansa E250 to its Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure the player is powered off
2. Enable the "Hold" switch (located on the top of the player). You would know it's enabled when you see the "orange-colored" surface
3. Press the "Record" button. Make sure you keep it pressed while pressing on the "Menu" button.
4. keep your fingers pressed on these 2 buttons until the E250 LCD screen displays "Welcome to Recovery Mode"
5. Connect your E250 to your computer. (Just a reminder: The minimum Operating System requirements for a Sansa E200 player is Windows XP and above)
6. Double-click on "My Computer" and you would see your Sansa E250 appear as a "16 MB" drive. Note: If you do not see that "16 MB" drive/partition, please repeat steps 1-6.
Next, Apply the firmware for the E250 (your player should be connected to your PC at this time):
Use this link to download the firmware for your Sansa E250 (for better results, please save this file on your "Desktop":
Double left-click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen prompts. The file will automatically re-flash your player and format it as well, thereby clearing all possible file/system corruptions that may have occurred.
When the process is complete, unplug your E250 from your computer, and please make sure you disable the "Hold" switch
Power up your E250 and 90-99% of the time, it would boot up successfully.
Let me know if this helped :)