To access your music files you have to change the Storage Device.
For example if you want to access your RINGTONES or SOUNDS, do as follows:
1. Go to MY STUFF menu by pressing the CIRCLED button between the GREEN (SEND CALL) and the RED (ON/OFF) buttons.
2. Select SOUNDS.
3. Hit the middle multiple bar between the BACK and GO TO options on screen (SOUNDS MENU).
4. Select SWITCH STORAGE DEVICE and select the CARD option.
You're now accessing your files from the MEMORY CARD.
If don't find the mp3 files, try and take pictures to store them on the card. If pics are not retriveable, the card is bad.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are in the UK, go to the carphone warehouse. If you are anywhere in America ect, go to any phone shop and ask for Motorola Phone Tools Version 4.0 for your PC. Install the package and upload Via the software program. The package contains a USB lead and the CD for £10 in England. Prices may vary in different countrys.