- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To delete a voice mail you need to call you voice mail inbox, this is the number you ring to receive your voice mail. The mail service will play through your messages and give you a list of options so for example "Press one to save, Two to delete" or whatever, press the corresponding number and your message is deleted.
to leave a voice mail message on the Samsung Prostar;
To enter voice mail, press the Voice Message Key, the pass code will be set in default to 0000.Your mailbox will not function properly until you have put your voice message on.To do this, press option 0, followed by 5 followed by 7.When you have got the message you require press the #.If you regularly change your voice-mail message, you must press 3, delete the original message and reset the message followed by the #.
I have loaded a video explaining VM, at www.abbeytelecom.com there are 64 videos which will help you with any other issues that may arise.
Hi,If your account is enabled for voice mail, you can receive voice messages in your Inbox and also in a text message on your mobile phone. Both the message in your Inbox and the text message will include a preview of the voice message in text. How do I set up voice mail?
1. Go to https://outlook.com to sign in to your mailbox, go to Options > Voice Mail tab, and then click Set Up Now. 2. When you set up your voice mail: * You'll register your mobile phone number. * Text messaging is set up. You can choose to be notified in a text message that you have voice mail or have missed a call. * Call forwarding is set up so that your mobile provider forwards calls you receive to your voice mail. So if you don't answer your phone, your phone is busy, or you're unreachable or unavailable, the caller will be sent to your voice mail. After your personal greeting is played, the caller can leave a voice message for you. * You can test whether your voice mail has been set up correctly by dialing your mobile phone number from your mobile phone. This verifies that call forwarding is correctly set up with your mobile provider.
How do I change my voice mail after I've set it up?
After you've finished setting up voice mail, you may want to:
* Change the mobile provider's voice mail number so you can use the key your provider has reserved for accessing voice mail to access your voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Changing the Number You Call to Access Your Voice Mail. * Create a contact on your mobile phone. For details about how to do this, see Create a Contact for Voice Mail. * Assign a speed dial key to the contact you create for Outlook Web App voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Set Up Speed Dialing for Voice Mail.
What else do I need to know?
* The voice mail service is available only to certain customers in certain regions. If you can use voice mail, you'll see a welcome message in your Inbox telling you how to set up voice mail for your account.
Access the main menu of your Samsung Go Phone. Hold the #1 key down until you are connected to the voice mail system. If for some reason pressing the #1 key doesn't connect you to voice mail then call customer service at 1-800-331-0500. You will be connected with an operator who can help you troubleshoot the voice mail problems on your Go Phone.
2 Follow the voice prompts and select "Listen to Messages" from the list of options. Bear in mind that checking voice mail on a Samsung Go Phone will count against your prepaid minutes.
3 Once you have finished you can select the "Delete Message" option from the voice prompt if you wish to clear your voice mail messages. If not, you can simply press "clear" or hang up the phone to leave the voice mail system.
Setting Up Your Voice Mail from page 10 in your manual: Voice mail allows callers to leave voice messages, which can be retrieved any time.
Note: Once your voice mail account has been set up, you can use the Voice Mail folder (under the Message menu) to view details of voice messages in your voice mail box.
1. In idle mode, press and hold the key or dial your own mobile number to dial voice mail.
2. Follow the prompts in the new user tutorial to setup your mail box.
Listen to voice mail 1. In idle mode, press and hold the key or dial your own mobile number to dial voice mail. After connecting, you will hear your voice greeting. 2. Interrupt your greeting by pressing . 3. You are then prompted to enter your password.
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else. It would be very kind of you if this does work for you to please rate me or leave a short note. I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time. JimmyC