I have the ilo 32 inch also and 2 days ago I had the same problem it will trun off and on but it will not do anything else.....I can't find the 800 number to call customer service..if anyone has either a solution or the 800 number please let me know
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
page numbers shown below. 2. Press and hold the TV, VCR1, VCR2•LD, SAT•CABLE, or AUDIO button you want to set up.
3. Enter the three digit code from the TV, VCR, Laserdisc Player, Satellite Receiver, Cable Box, or Audio code list. Device Page TV 11 VCR 12 LaserDisc Player 13 Satellite Receiver 13 Cable Box 13 Audio Equipment 14 4. Release the device key.
5. With the device on, press another button, for example CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required. If the device does not respond, repeat 2-4 using another code.
This is my second set in as much days from Best buy. Exact same problem. I just bought 32 inch 2 hours
ago, and am using it with an antenna. Almost every time I turn to
channel 5, the remote freezes and I can't even use the buttons on the
side of the tv.
Try the keys on the set I would think there is a menu key there on the set to help get you out of favorite channels. Universal remotes don't always work as thought should be and usually onthe the devices remote will access all functions. Is our remote dead or busted? Try opening it up look for bad solder on the circuit board clean the switch contacts on the the board it may just fix it
if it's ILO LCD 32 inch then call Initial Electronics 1 800 216 5156, but be warned, not very good customer service. Takes a long time to get what you want.....my tv has been 'getting fixed' for 2 months now.