When receiving a txt or when your inbox is full you get a small flashing envelope at the top of the screen. this has recently started flashing on my phone, even though i have no unread msgs or a full inbox. i have deleted all my voicemail msgs just in case it was them but it still flashes! please help this is sooooo annoying!
Dear brother the solution for ur prob is
actually your sim card memory is full, that's why the sign of msg memory full flashing on your cell screen.
delete 1 or more than one msg from ur sim card memory.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This icon indicates that the SIM card's own text message storage is
full. This doesn't actually cause problems on the 5800 because it stores
its messages in the phone's own memory, but the envelope can look a bit
To get rid of the flashing envelope:
1. On the standby screen press the white menu button.
2. Select "Messaging"
3. Select "Options"
4. Select "SIM Messages"
5. Delete some or all of the messages from the SIM messages folder using the Options menu.