My tv set has very weak sound on both speaker my volume is already in maximun. both audio amplifier IC are good. I think adjusment on service mode will solve the problem.
Try to change both speakers with same specfication.
I highly doubt that. You know for sure if the amp ICs are good how? You still may have an issue with the b+ going to the IC's. the best way to service this TV set would be for you to get the service manual for this set and trouble shoot it from there. A service mode is a very dangerous place to go to to try and repair a TV set. You can cause problems that can make the set nearly impossible to repair. The service menu is not the fix all in almost every single case. the service menu is to do small alignments to the TV set. You problem is most likely a bad capacitor in the sweep power supply. good Luck
Thank you for allowing
us to help, please respond with further questions and concerns
available for all problems
Before you leave
feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely with
PLEASE do not forget to
award/PROVIDE "POSITIVE" FEEDBACK
Hello, thank you for
sharing your problem with us, I would personally be happy to provide the most
accurate and up to date information for you.
Here is a copy of your operators manual
Press the VOL (+ or -) button to adjust the volume. If you want to switch the sound off, press the MUTE button. You can cancel the Mute function by pressing the MUTE or VOL (+ or -) button.
2. USE THE SOUND MODE OPTION BUTTON
Sound Mode: Selects the factory preset sound for type of program.
Multi Audio: Changes the audio language (Digital signal). SAP: Selects MTS sound (Analog signal).
4. PAGE 88 thru 95 go extensively into details regarding sound adjustment
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Usually answered in minutes!