- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you have probably done no harm. try selecting spin and drain again to ensure the water has drained properly.
Machine starting on its own after 5 minutes or so is usually the door lock failing, again not caused by your actions.
This somerimes happens t? my Candy, then I d? the same ?s you.
I also turn to off, wait the desired two minues> turn to empty, most often she does as she is told> turn off, wait the two minutes> turn to spin, turn off> wait the two minutes. This usually works and then I can put on any program. This works for me. Hope you find a solution for you,
1. Set the washing machine on the highest water level, temperature on hot and the wash cycle to normal.
2. Fill a gallon jug with hot tap water. Once the cycle begins, let it
run for a minute or two, then stop the cycle, open the lid and slowly
add the gallon of hot tap water. Don't overfill — you just want to
raise the water level so that it is able to reach and clean the inside
3. Add 2 to 4 cups of household chlorine bleach and restart the cycle.
In a couple of minutes, stop it again and just let it sit for at least
30 minutes. Afterward, let the cycle finish, and open the lid to air
out the inside.
I got it from this link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060827101905AANuYg4 and here: http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,600124768,00.html