- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Is this a internal 6 disk changer or a external one ,if external then eject the cartridge and remove all the CDs ,now insert the cartridge and if one is jammed it should remove itself into the cartridge when you press the eject cartridge button ,well this works on my jag
If the issue is you cannot eject the cartridge this would be simple.
Slide the changer door open as if ejecting the cartridge.
Take a credit card/driver license and insert about 2 to 3 inches between cartridge and chassis. You should hear a click and the cartridge should eject.
Once the cartridge is out check to make sure there isnt a stuck CD in the changer. If there is remove the loose CD. If the CD is stuck in the player itself insert the empty cartridge the changer will cycle through the process. Once it stops you can press eject button and the CD should be in the cartridge.
sounds like the lens is dirty -try this out you kow them cans of stuff they use to clean keyboards with its like filtered air or something -try to blow out the guts of the cd changer with one of them cans and maybe it will help with functionality do the same with the cartridge emtied out and then run a cd lens cleaner disc and see if that does the trick-
If cartridge insertion is difficult, perhaps the wrong cartridges are being used? Or if you are using compatible cartridges, sometimes they are slightly larger than the originals, which can make insertion difficult
Make sure that the stem is slightly pulled out or open then use the plastic insertion tool that comes with the new cartridge and a pair of pliers to push cart. all the way in. Try the retaining clip again. If still won't go, partially install the insertion tool and turn cart. back and forth til clip goes in. Hope this helps
hi make sure that you cart is inserted all the way in, push the eject button why hitting the mag with the handle of ascrew driver. this may dislodge the jammed arm/lever. otherwise its down to your repair agent.
Your code means an electrical/mechanical failure. Follow this:
1. If the cartridge is stucked try to force it out slowly with a fine screwdriver.
2. Once is out or if already out without forcing it, remove all remaining CD's.
3. Insert a laser lens CD cleaner.
4. Clean it at least 3 times.
5. The unit must be disconnected from the 12V signal to be reset it at least 5 minutes, then reconnect.
6. If problem re-appears repeat procedure once more. If problems still, your laser lens is damaged and need replacement. Probably from $40.00 to $55.00.