- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can "manually" find your code by
1. pressing tv button on the remote
2. press and hold setup until TV button blinks twice
3. press 991, the tv button should blink once
4. slowly press and alternate the power and tv buttons until tv turns off.
5. press setup to lock in the code when tv turns off.
hope this helps,