- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
is this a electric train set or a battery set?
could you please give me more info on this please.
can you please tell me what train set this is.
or go to this link might help you out on how to put a train set together. how to put train track together Google Search
hi did you find the instructions, i have the same problem, have no instructions and trying to put it together by looking at a picture. if you have the instructions could you please try and email me a copy if it is at all possible. My email address is [email protected]
Have you tried Alto's website? Go to http://www.altousa.com/am/instruction-sheets. You should be able to download an instruction sheet that will tell you how to install the clutch in whatever type bike you're working on.
Not step by step instructions, but this may help. The image on the box is not correct. It is a mirror image, so using the box as a guide is only going to confuse you. The one sheet instructions on the inside are correct. For a "correct" color example, I'll attempt to attach a mirror image of the box. It also helps to look on the picture/instructions for where the track actually breaks and use the sign holes/support holes to help you identify which piece of track to use and how to orient it. (As for attaching track - pay attention to the instructions - linking at the top first is very important.) I hope this helps.
Not sure what instructions you need, but the setup is very simple.
1. Put your track together
2. Attach the track power connector by slipping it under the track and pushing, then lift up the other side. This will make the two metal contacts connect to the track.
3. Plug the connector from the power pack into the track module (It should only go one way)
4. Plug the control box (looks like a telephone cord) into the track module, Will only go one way
5. Place the locomotive on the track.
6. Place the Treetop Tender on the track (you need both to make it run)
7. Connect the large connector from the treetop tender to the loco
8. Turn on the command module and press forward ...