I have just bought a preowned x box 360 which came with a wireless controller, which seems to be 'dropping out' it works for a couple of minutes - i notice it comes with a battery do I have to recharge this battering before I play and if so how do I do that, sorry but it didnt come with instructiosn
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If buttons of your controller is not working we need to check the ff:
1. Check the wireless adapter if properly connected.
2. Reseat the wireless adapter.
3. Check if you are getting stable green lights in front of the xbox for connection notification.
TIP: It will be better if your wireless adapter is the wireless-N adapter.
4. You can check other wireless device to connect to xbox to isolate adapter issues.
5. If adapter is failing, replacement is needed.
1. Controller needs to be checked.
2. Controller needs to be tried to a friends xbox. If working,port might be faulty.
3. If controller seems not to work with a different xbox.controller needs to be replaced.
Thanks for choosing www.fixya.com
You need to sync the xbox with the wireless controls. Turn on XBOX , there is a small button next to where the memory card goes in . Press the button - green lights will circle on the xbox, while its doing that, press + hold the tiny button on top of the controller . This will sync the control to the right XBOX
click the button on the front of the 360 console... which is to the
right of the memory slots... when the ring of light is spinning around
click the button on the top of the controller... it will then connect
to that system. There after it will always look for that system. so if
you want to connect to a new system you push the button on the front of
the system and then the button on top of the controller.....
did you use the connection button on the system as well as the x box like on a reg controller also check the batteries some cheaper batteries are not strong enough to run the guitars i found that out the hard way