If using epson print cd click on print then make sure your printer is selected and media type says cd/dvd,then click on manual print in the same box,another box will appear
make sure it says your printer again then click on properties select text and image or whatever you want,below that where it says paper options in type make sure it says cd/dvd make sure it says this 1st or it will give you an error for the next bit,
then above that it will say source select cd/dvd then click on ok all the way back and hopefully this should print on your disk,
i have to do this everytime now since i installed 2 printers on my comp
hope this helps i know its long winded
I don't have an rx620 but I do have an R800. I had problems getting it to print directly on my cds too. Mine had a tray that you set the cd into. So there are three steps to this process.
1. Put the printer in CD mode. I do this by sliding the paper ejection tray (the tray where the paper goes after it's print) up. This is weird and I had a hard time at this part. The entire tray slid up on my printer.
2. Put CD into the CD alignment platter and then the platter easily slides into the printer. Line up the arrow on the left side.
3. Push the paper button. The printer then grabs the platter and moves it around.
Your printer should be ready to print cds.
Hope this helps...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Print a nozzle check pattern then clean the heads until nozzle check pattern returns to normal. If you are using cheap **** compatible inks, throw them out and get some genuine stuff to run in the cleaning routine. Cheap **** compatible ink makes the situation worse when cleaning.
I had the same problem and was able to get my EPSON Stylus Photo R220 to print a CD using the following procedure. This should work for other Epson Photo printers as well.
1.Open EPSON Print CD 2.When CD is ready for printing do the following: 3.Select Print from the File menu 4.When “The EPSON printer driver dealing with CD
printing is not installed” is displayed – click OK and select Manual Print 5.Set Paper Size to A4 and click OK 6.In Layout select Print Settings 7.In Media Type select CD/DVD 8.Then press Print
Yes I had a similar problem and in fact returned my printer for a replacement. You need clearance as the CD tray emerges some 2.5 to 3 inches behind the printer. If the tray hits an obstacle it is unable to correctly line up for printing and the trat is rejected