- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu 2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see "Parental Controls" 3. Say "Yes" to "Change Parental Controls?" 4. Click on "I forgot" when it asks you to enter your pin 5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on "I forgot" again 6. The screen will read "If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the customer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key."7. Instead of calling the phone number, enter the key into the confirmation key box on http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.wsgi
8. Click Get reset code
9. Enter code on the next screen.
Ok, when you go to enter the pin number, click "I Forgot" twice. After that, you'll see some random numbers. Write it down or something. Remember that number. Then, go to this website: http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp Enter the number in the Confirmation Number box. Then, enter the date in the second box. Click Get Reset Code. Remember that number. Then, when you go to enter the pin number, enter the number the website gave you. The rest is self-explanatory.
On the pin input screen, select I Forgot. Enter your secret question answer or select I Forgot. Check Inquiry Number – Call Nintendo Customer Service at 1-800-255-3700 and provide the inquiry number shown here, and the date that is set on your Nintendo DSi. You will then be issued a master key. Tap OK. Enter the master key and select OK.
There are three options to unlock a PIN locked Garmin. 1 - Enter the correct PIN number. 2 - Take the unit to the location at which the PIN was entered. The unit will automatically unlock. 3 - Send the unit back to Garmin,
A lost PIN (personal identification number) cannot be directly recovered. You will need to call the SIM card company phone number.
Keep the IMEI code ready, you will be asked for it. To get IMEI dial on phone : *#06# .
The operator will tell you how to trigger the PUK code, entering wrong ping again (three times ion total).
Once you get the PUK, the company operator will be able to pull up code from database.
The only other way to get rid of a PIN request when you have lost the OIN number is by replacing SIM card. PIN and PUK are associated to your SIM card, and you won't get PIN request after replacing the phone card.
need more info u need puk code or u forgot ur pin if u forgot u pin enter something 3 times then it will say puk blocked then the only way to get your puk is to ring your carrier and they will ask u a few security questions then they will tell u to enter the number they give you(puk) you can also write it down then the phone will ask enter new pin then repeat then all done..