- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Download the plugin 2. Extract the file and place into root of your MS0:/ 3. Put the theme file (any name you like :)) under MS0:/PSP/THEME/ 4. Enable cxmb.prx in Recovery (under VSH) 5. Go to Settings -> Theme Settings -> Theme to select your CTF themes 6. System will reboot to take effect 7. Also notice that you will at least need PSP FIRMWARE 3.90 OR HIGHER to be installed on your PSP in order to get these themes running...
Or see the video
1.Download CXMB for 3.90 off this website 2.Connect your PSP to the computer 3.From the file you just downloaded go to CXMB_for_3.90>CXMB_FULL and take seplugins, cxmb and ._seplugins and put them in the root of your Memory Stick 4.Go to recovery menu and enable the cxmb.prx plugin
1.Download a CTF file off from the internet somewhere 2.Connect your PSP to the computer 3.Drag the CTF file you download and put it in X:/PSP/THEME 4.Go to SETTINGS>THEME SETTINGS>THEME then select a theme that you have put on your PSP and press X then press X on apply 5.Your PSP will restart and the theme you chose will be on your PSP
To use the .CTF Themes you need to download the plugin called cxmb.prx
1. Download the plugin (cxmb.prx) 2. Extract the file and place into root of your MS0:/ 3. Put the theme file (any name you like :)) under MS0:/PSP/THEME/ 4. Enable cxmb.prx in Recovery (under VSH) 5. Go to Settings -> Theme Settings -> Theme to select your CTF themes 6. System will reboot to take effect To Use the .PTF Themes download it first then put it insidems:/PSP/THEME. if the folder is not there please create it. To apply the theme on your PSP, go to “Settings” => “Theme Settings” => “Theme”.
you can try to check your ctf file using another psp,and see if it'll work.if it doesn't then the ctf file is the problem,you need to download and re-install it again,see how it goes.if still no dice,i suggest you try to look for other similar files to use on your psp.or you might want to upgrade your psp to 3.90 m33-2 at least to enjoy more options as far as themes is concerned especially the custom XMB themes (cxmb).if you have time you can check this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kr2008 .no guarantees,hope this helps.
you go on google and search "PSP themes" then find on eyou like. extract the theme with WinRAR or other extracting program and open the folder. connect your PSP to PC via a USB cable. go to settings>USB mode. open PSP and there should be a themes folder. copy / drag the .ctf file into theme. disconnect, then go to settings > theme settings > theme, then pick your theme from the list. since your running 3.71 M33, you may or may not have the ability to apply themes.