Nokia3230 USB modem connection to pc for use airtel live
For using Nokia 3230 as USB modem you need Nokia PC Suite and DKU-2 cable.
Download Nokia PC Suite from here:
1. Install Nokia PC Suite
2. Run PC Suite
3. Connect the phone to PC with DKU-2 cable
4. Wait for a while, you will see drivers are installing.
5. After driver installation your phone is connected to PC Suite.
6. Now click "connect to the internet button", a new window will open
7. Go to settings, next and go to "select your network operator from the list" and select your exact operator there
8. And click finish
Now your is connected to internet.
If you don't have the cable you can also connect the phone to PC via IrDa or Bluetooth if your phone has those connecting devices.