Im trying t0 program a Phillips TV with a RCA niteglo universal remote.
there are several. try each one seperate.
1. press and hold setup button until the red light stays on.
2. press and release the desired mode button (example t. v.) the light will blink and then stay on.
3. enter one of the 4digit codes.
note: if the code is valid the light will turn off if it flashes it is an invalid code.
4. with the device on press the channel up and down. if the remote only controls some of the functions try another code.
If none of the the codes work try following these steps:
1.manually turn on the t.v.
2.press and hold the setup button.
3. press and release the tv button the light will blink once and then stay on.
4.press the channel button repeatedly up to 300 times until the device changes channels. the light will blink and then stay lit.
5. press and release the mute button to store the code the light will go off.