Every time I turn on my player, the screen only shows a whitescreen, then a title "sandisk", then whitescreen again. the problem repeats until it ran out of power. after i recharge it, the same problem occur. what seems to the problem? pls help me! i miss playing music with my player.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: pls help my e250 sandisk
Hi please try this steps. Turn off the player. Slide the hold switch to the other end for it to show the orange/red color. Then press and hold the menu button until it says welcome to recovery mode. Then if you haven't updated the firmware of the player this would be the best time to do it. Donwload the firmware update at their website and run it on your computer. When it asked you to connect a device connect the player and perform the update for the player hope this helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have a proplem with my sansa e250 after upgrading it. Now I can't start my sansa. The whole sansa is frozen. Just appear SanDisk logo on the screen, blue wheel lite and that's all.
I tryed several time to reset it by pressing the power on (menu) buton for more than 15 sec. It power of after that, but when I try to start it again problem persist - sansa e250 is frozen after logo of sandisk apear on the screen.
Please help me
Do a Firmware upgrade first - http://www.sandisk.com/sansa/#/support-0/ Enter Sansa e200 series
If this does not work, try the other methods I suggest in my Sansa player "Tips and Tricks" - click on My Profile if you do not see the article in the solutions section (no offense to Fixya, but your website is not yet user-friendly - needs some work).
You will need to do a firmware update format on the player. Tech support at sandisk can send you the file you need via email, they do every day. If you have the file, then put the player in recovery mode and drag the file to the 16MB icon in My Computer
My Sansa has a similar problem. Sometimes when the Sansa turns on (after the Sandisk logo) the screen will either turn black, blue, or black and white stripes. The player still works, but it is hard to navigate without the screen, obviously.
What I end up doing is letting the backlight turn off and then pressing any button. Sometimes when the screen comes back, the display is allright again. But sometimes it takes more than a few tries. Turning it off and on again seems to work a little better, but it is more time consuming.
mine too i was mad :\ just got it fixed like 2 min. ago im soooooooooooo happy
I have the EXACT same problem and my device is stuck in MSD. Which two files are you talking about? My sandisk support rep did not send me any attachment.
Thank you for contacting SanDisk Technical Support.
We should be able to fix your player. Disconnect the player from the computer if it is connected.
Please copy and paste the following link into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or hit your Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to Save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have downloaded the file, please follow these instructions.
1) Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2) Turn the player off.
3) On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see Orange.
4) On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold it while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under My Computer called 16MB FORMAT. Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5) Double click the file you downloaded earlier and run it. Follow all of the on-screen instructions, and when you get to the prompt where it asks you whether you would like to Format it, choose Yes. Once it is done, click Finish.
6) Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7) Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.