An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Copying a Document
That sounds like a either a dry cartridge or an electronic failure in the cartridge. I would say replace the cartridge first. Try to take the cartridge out, and wipe it with a damp paper towel. If you see a lot of ink, run it under the sink w/ warm water for a minute. But really, I'd say replace it!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Place the original on the glass.
1) Open the document cover and place your original face-down on the glass, in the upper left corner. Move your original about 1/10 inch away from the top and left edges so all of it will be copied.
2) Close the cover gently so you don't move the original .
Caution : Never open the document beyond where it stops and do not place heavy objects on top of the CX4600.
If you need to copy or scan a thick or large document, you can remove the document cover. Just open it and pull it straight up.
If you need to press the document flat while you copy or scan it, do not press too hard and be careful not to move it.
Caution : Do not use excessive force on the document cover, and do not twist it diagonally. You may damage the document cover.
When you are done, replace the document cover by inserting the tabs back into the slots.
Copying a document.
1) Load paper.
2) Press copy button until you see the desired number of copiesin the Copy window You can select up to 9 copies at a time.
3) Press the paper type button to select PLain Paper. The light indicates which type is selected.
4) Press the paper size button to select Letter.
5) If you want your copies automatically reduced or enlarged to fit the loaded paper size, press the Fit to Page button.
6) To make color copy, press the Start Color button
To make black and white copy, press Start B&W button.
The ON light flashes and after a moment the CX4600 starts printing.
If you need to stop copying at any time, just press the Stop button. Do no pull out paper that is printing, it will eject automatically to the output tray.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day.
Put the pages in the "multiscan" all at once, not just one sheet at a time. The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) will feed one sheet of your document at a time untill all of the pages are scanned...
Thanks for using FixYa!