Question about Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load Washer
Bosch, the maufacturer @ 1-800-944-2904 says there is "no" coin trap so whatever is lost in the washer has been flushed down the drain , lesson learned : check your pockets and collars before you wash,everytime.
Posted on Jun 14, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2017 | Vacuums
Jun 30, 2016 | Washing Machines
Feb 16, 2015 | Indesit Washing Machines
Dec 03, 2017 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Thanks for your post, friend!
I understand that you looking for steps on how to clean the coin trap on your Frigidaire washer. Here are the steps to access the coin trap.
· Assure power has been disconnected to your appliance.
· Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and the back feet are still on the ground. Please make sure it is tilted up safely.
· Look inside on the bottom right hand side there is a black accordion piece. This is the screen trap or coin trap.
· Have towels available with you because any access water will come out.
· At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum you will notice a silver spring and screw. Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap out.
· Clean the trap and follow these steps in reverse to reassemble your washer.
Best of luck! -Matt
Aug 27, 2014 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
May 14, 2013 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
AFFINITY COIN TRAP
1. Unplug the unit.
2. Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and the back feet are still on the ground. Please make sure the unit is propped up safely.
3. Now that the unit is propped up look inside on the bottom right hand side there is a black looking accordion piece. This is the coin trap.
4. Clean the drum out with as much water as possible and have towels ready. The next step you will have the remaining water come out.
5. At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum is a silver spring with a silver screw. Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap down from the drum.
6. Reach inside the coin trap and clean what is inside of it out.
7. Put the unit back together following the same steps backwards
Jan 04, 2013 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Feb 26, 2011 | Dyson Memory CRO1 Front Load Washer
Jul 13, 2009 | Home
597 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: