Question about Uniden DXAI7288-2 Cordless Telephone
I have the uniden 2.4GHZ dual hand set phone, and it hasnt been connected for a year or so how would I go about connecting the phones so that they both work? And also, how can I change the voice message on the answering machine to change it from being the memo to a personal message?
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
SOURCE: uniden cordless phones
Okay, this solved it for me, so maybe it'll help others.
Basically, you just need to re-register the phones by placing each one on the base unit and leaving it there for at least five seconds after the charge/in use LED light stops flashing.
According to the manual, it's necessary to re-register each phone after a power failure or if the batteries get very low or die. If you're experiencing the "connecting..." problem, this will probably fix it!
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
I had the same problem with a Uniden 3355 handset and 2355 base. With the new handset I pressed "Menu" and selected "System Reset". I then Selected "Deregister HS" and followed the prompts.
Once this was complete, I returned to "System Reset" and selected "Replacing Base". Following the prompts, when it said "Register Handset" I put it in the base of the 2355, and within a minute it had registered, so both handsets used the base of the 2355!
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!