This is fairly straightforward using the Windows XP tools.
IMPORTANT, copy everything you want to keep from partition F otherwise it will be deleted. Drive G will not be affected.
- Right click 'My Computer' >'Manage' then click disk Management.
- Right click your drive F and 'Delete Partition'.
- You now have 210GB unused space on the drive.
- Right click the unused space and "Create Partition".
- Specify the size of the new partition to your requirements or create more partitions until the free space runs out.
- You can then right click and format the new partitions. 'Quick Format' is fine unless you have been experiencing disk problems.
To swap around drive letters in Disk Management:-
Right click the drives and 'change drive letters', to X, Y or Z or whatever
Now you can change the drive letters back to F, G, H or whatever order you want them in
I'm sure you get the idea, you just have to change the letters of the drives to unused letters to make a space in the sequence (not that any sequence really matters)