An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: wont finish washing cycle
Suspect not draining. if not then problem could be the filter.
at back, remove the small panel at the bottom. you will see a hose from the bottom of the tub to the pump. remove this hose at the tub end and the filter is inside.be carefull, if machine has not drained, a lot of water will come out.
disconnect from mains of course
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
many machine spin a full tub as they are pumping the water out
this helps to even out the washing load and reduce the unbalance situation
when the water is removed , the machine progresses the program to a high speed spin
call a technician as there may be a problem in the program board
Could be several reasons:
- Selected the "Night cycle" program (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: too much noise in the spin cycle)
- Set to the "Rinse hold" (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: wrinkles on the clothes)
According to your description I think that this is not a failure otherwise error E20 will be appears on display.
Once the washing programme has come to an end, END illuminates on the programme progress display.
If RINSE HOLD was selected, the display beside the START/ PAUSE button flashes. 1. After a rinse hold, the water must first be pumped out:
- Either press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun according to the completed programme;
After the START/PAUSE button is pressed again, the spin speed can still also be changed during spinning), or
- Turn the programme selector to PUMP OUT and press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out without spinning),or
- Turn the programme selector to SPIN or SHORT SPIN and press theSTART/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun or gently spun).
At the end of this programme step, the END indicator will illuminate. 2. Open the door.
As soon as the DOOR indicator lights up green, the door can be opened.
Most possibly be Error code 56,
Is common in 11 series machines & early series 12. Is your machine beeping & showing a weird pattern of lights on the wash cycle, It is displaying an error code, To read this error code you start at the red spin light & work to the left only add up the lights that are on. Red spin light = 1 2nd rinse light =2 1st rinse light =4 last wash light=8 4th wash light=16 3rd wash light=32 2nd wash light=64 1st wash light=128
This is one of 3 faults
1 you may have a problem with the heating cycle check
2 you might have a water valve not working
3 there may be a program fault
These videos on how to change an element and water valve will help