No instruction manual for a Radio Shack remote
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote after
trying all codes listed for your brand, or if your
brand is not listed, try searching for your code. For
example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. Press TV once.
2. Press and hold P until the red LED blinks
twice, then release.
3. Enter 9 9 1. The LED blinks twice.
4. Aim the remote at the TV and press Power.
The remote sends IR codes from its library to
the selected device, starting with the most
popular code first.
5. If the TV responds, go to step 6. If the TV
does not respond, press CH+. The remote will
try the next code. Continue until the TV
NOTE: Press CH- to try the previous code.
6. To lock in the code, press P once. The LED
7. To search for other device codes, repeat steps
1 to 6, substituting the appropriate device