You can "manually" find your code by
1. pressing tv button on the remote
2. press and hold setup until TV button blinks twice
3. press 991, the tv button should blink once
4. slowly press and alternate the power and tv buttons until tv turns off.
5. press setup to lock in the code when tv turns off.
hope this helps,
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This tv is made for the Disney corporation by some small company.There are no codes or any kinds on codes for this tv out there.But u still can buy the original remote.Try website like Remotes.com to buy an original remote.
On your dish remote, press and hold the tv button until all 4 buttons light up, then release. push either of the power buttons once. Now start pushing the down channel button, It's the one right below select, continue pushing it until tv turns off. When tv goes off push down button one more time then push up button, when tv turns back on stop and press # key, tv light will flash 3 times and should be set. Note....if u press down button and tv does not turn off after going through all codes( tv light will start flashing) press cancel and try again only channel up this time. hope this helps.