At the bottom of this is a link to the manual, it shows details starting on page 22 of how to clean.
Remove the racks and pans from the oven.
1. Move the Lock Lever to the right-the Clean position.
When the oven temperature goes above normal baking/roasting temperatures, the door cannot be opened and the Lock Lever must not be moved.
2. Set the Oven Selector and Oven Temperature Control Knob to
3. Make sure the clock and Start and Stop Times all have the correct time of day.
4. Push in and turn the Stop Time Knob clockwise two or three
hours. The OVEN HEATING Indicator Light will come on. l Use two hours for light soil. l Use three hours or more for moderate to heavy soil.
NOTE: Make sure the Start Time Knob is not pushed in.
5. After the Self-Cleaning cycle is completed and the oven has
cooled enough, the Lock Lever can be moved back to the left.
DO NOT FORCE the Lock Lever. Wait until it moves easily. Turn the Oven Selector and Oven Temperature Control Knob to OFF.
6. After the oven is cool, wipe off any residue or ash with a damp cloth.
If needed, touch up spots with a soapy steel-wool pad. Manual