I cant find my manual how to i place the paper underneath so it feeds through the bottom
You can use the paper cassette located at the bottom of the printer, on the front when the output paper tray is closed concealing the paper feed switch, the usb port and the cassette lamp.
1 Gently pull out the cassette from the printer.
2. Remove the cover from the cassette.
3. Place your paper in the cassette tray.
a. when using A5 or larger sized paper (non standard sized paper, pinch the tab and extend the cassette if needed.
b. legal sized paper is not loadable in the cassette
4. Do not load paper above the load limit mar4k.
5. Make sure the print side of the paper is facing down.
6. Align the paper stack against the right side of the cassette
7. Slide the paper guides so they fit the loaded paper stack.
8. The paper cassette will hold up to 150 sheets of plain paper, however you do not eant to stack any more than 50 sheets in the Paper Output Tray.
9. Reinsert the cassette into the printer. Then set the cover on the cassette. Now make sure the cassette is pushed al the way into the printer. (If long paper was used and the cassette was extended iy will now extend beyond the front of the printer
10. Prepare the paper output tray by opening the front cover and pulling out the tray extension until extended completely.
11. Press the paper feed switch so the cassette lamp lights.
You can slo select the paper source with the printer driver if you prefer .