Question about Toshiba Thrive Android Tablet
Trying to purchase item on internet website, when we enter username and password correctly message comes back saying don't match. What causes this and how to fix it? Could it be a need to calibrate the virtual keyboard (can you even do this on a Toshiba Thrive)? Other reasons this would happen?
Posted by jswilling95 on
To clarify - you are entering the username and password of the internet website from which you wish to purchase something.
1. Presumably you have previously registered with this site and have now forgotten the login details.
2. Click the 'Forgot my password' link - they will send you instructions to reset the password.
Posted on Feb 04, 2018
SOURCE: I got a new toshiba
congratulations, your new device meets with the features functionalities of networking, communications among several innovative impressions. First, lets get familiar with networking termnology. Online is another term of surfing the internet either by a computer or recent telephone devices. For example, devices that are online have features capable of recognising several similar devices with several feature functionalities. Already modern computers are internet compartible especially with the recent ingenuities are wireless adaptable least requiring cables to capture online or inter networking requirements.
Lets get started with the online experience.
1. New computers would require that networking features be turned on for the first time. For example, powering device should briefly allow the user to ascertain the networking panel area for ajustments. Especially with new devices, networking panel area should be capable of allowing the user enable recognition of several other devices within the vicinity similar to settings required by having many computers requesting network communications.
a. Prior familiarise with the devices user guides ascertaining about wiifii, wireless feature locations buttons.
b. powering on the computer device from where feature buttons observable can be enabled by check markers or buttons especially makes the networking functionality attainable.
2. Once the computers networking features are turned on especially that new user recognises that several devices would derive interconnective creates the online processes
a. usually new computers would have on the desktop an icon button that indicates internet explore navigation, especially of recent computers may be mozziler foxpro, google chrome also called network pages or browsers.
b. Locate the browser icons, a click on the button should display a page especially with new computers already with wireless signals features enabled should display a message.
for example, an aready existing computer with wireless resources is capable of being recognised on the new computers browser page as indication that the online process is successful. What makes the online process unattaionable? For example, the new computer may least attain accessibility another computer in situations that available devices in vicinity are subscriber line networks. What that means is that the local area vicinity computers or telephone devices that are wireless capable are subscriber device least allowing sharing resources. It may be possible in this situation that the new computer recognises available devices however least capable of attaining or displaying resources beyond the browser page. For example, a click on the browser on the computer desktop would display a page also with messages that a connection as not successful, aborted, disconnected or unavailable. Usually,attempting to connect a computer device or phone may require refering with internetworking provider that has several functions.
1. the local area where the new computer is being installed would have existing computers that have subscriber paid services least allowing that devices share resources without additional fees.
2. refering with the networking provider ascertains that the new computer may share resources from available computers at paid fees discussable. For example, in area that the local area devices have broadband resource sharing usually costs exuberantly. second, in a situation that the local area devices have networked betweet devices least allowing access may require acquiring modems or modulations devices as means toe belong to the several devices of networks. The advantages of modems is that, the new computer becomes capable of capturing an enormous amount of resources especially from several networked structures. modems have enormous functionalities, the possibilities are that the new computer may interprete programs, that may least becomes dicipered especially that networking involves several devices, computers microsoft, apple mac, or telephones from several technology companies. A modem adds to the interpretation capability of the new computer that may already be internetworking compartible.
Posted on Jul 20, 2011
SOURCE: Toshiba Satellite R25-S3503
Try pressing the enter key without any password since u had no pass word on the system, it should work.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: