An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Horizontal lines are appearing and moving acrosss the...
What is wrong with your monitor is that the Horizontal section is going faulty, the lines you are seeing are the Horizontal Retrace lines, usually invisable in a working unit. It is often a faulty capacitor(s) OR a Diode breaking down.. in the area of the Flyback Transformer. Probably time for a new one unless ya can fix it yaself.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This could either be Electromagnetic Radio Frequency Interference or cracks in the screen. The first possibility is not a problem, simply move the monitor. The Second possibility requires the screen to be replaced.
When power ON, ther is only a colour patch appears on the middle of the screen . I observed some resistors and three transistors in horizontal sections were burnt.
I cannot read the real values of them because they are burnt.
Please kindly can you tell me those real values in that section.
The problem im facing is, im using a Samsung samtrong 56V monitor, there is horizontal line appearing in the both ends of the monitor screen which gives a mirroring effect. ( for ex: if ya move the cursor on that it will show multiples of cursors displayed in that line only.)
Please suggest me a method to solve this issue. are there any patch avail for this if so please send a link to download.
I had the same problem. I fixed it completely today. The horizontal lines disappeared. IT IS DEFINETLY THE DEVICE DRIVER. I confirmed my monitor model tyope (dell M783s) and downloaded the specific driver for this monitor.
I had to do these exact steps or did not work.
1) with the problem screen, disabled the display adapter under the Hardware/Device Manager settings.
2) Restart the PC
3) Boot will come up with brown lines still but the screen will low resolution of 600x800.
4) Then I installed the correct device display monitor driver onto the pc. ( you may need to scan for new hardware, then choose the directory with the new hard drive.)