It is the connector for the ribbon cable on the back of the control panel. I bought a new panel as well and figured out it is the ribon cable connector in the back doesn't hold the ribbon well . I am looking for the part to replace it on line with no luck yet ( the whole board area is 178.00 us dollars so i just want the 5 dollar or so ribbon cable connector to soder in.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Same problem here on JKP15WOW1WW. The cycle starts like this:
1) Open circuit Breaker
2) Open oven panel and push ribbon connector to ERC. Replace planel.
3) Close circuit breaker
4) Run to oven, notice clock flashing some time but not 12:00 and start Bake. Bake button beeps and starts bake coil.
5) Within 5 minutes hear a beep and all buttons on panel are unresponsive. Bake continues. if oven light is on it continues to glow. Only button that responds with a beep (and not to clear bake or oven light) is Clear botton.